The University of Iowa College of Law is built on a strong foundation of innovation and excellence in legal education that will support the new models of learning, teaching, and scholarship—areas that are essential for serving the needs of the future.
Iowa Law’s foundational building blocks are:
- A tradition of service to communities across Iowa.
- A talented and diverse student body that reflects our commitment to inclusion.
- Programs that connect students with the law where and how it is being practiced.
- Faculty excellence in teaching and scholarship.
- Community, characterized by the uniquely friendly and collegial nature of our state.
Our aspiration is to imagine a future that is worthy of our inspired past. The Iowa Law School Foundation is conducting a $50 million fundraising campaign to secure the resources that will allow us to re-examine, strengthen, and innovate the people and programs of the Iowa Law School.
Through Iowa Inspired: The Campaign for Iowa Law we will build on our foundation of excellence and innovation, and invest in the transformational ideas that will reshape legal education for the 21st century—our new frontier.
Learn more about the people, programs, and philanthropy of the Iowa Law School.